Terms & Conditions
TERMS & CONDITIONS
These are the terms and conditions governing the use of http://www.bizroutes.com, (the Website) and the agreement that operates between us and you (the Terms). The Website is owned and operated by Bizroutes Inc. (us/our/we) and these Terms set out the rights and obligations of all users (you/your) about your use of the Website.
Please read carefully these Terms and our Privacy Statement. By using the Website, you are consenting to be bound by the current Terms and our Privacy Statement. We may revise the Terms and information contained on the Website at any time and without notice. If you do not agree to these Terms or the Privacy Statement, please refrain from using the Website.
If you have any questions about the Terms or the Privacy Statement, please contact us through mail [email protected]
CONDUCT OF USE
You are not allowed to use this website in any way that is unlawful, abusive, threatening, harassing, obscene, libelous, hateful, or in any other way violating these terms and conditions.
The material contained within the Website is provided without any guarantees, conditions, or warranties as to its accuracy. Bizroutes Inc. does not represent that information contained on or available via the Website is accurate or complete and accordingly, it should not be relied on as such. You should not rely on any such information. Any arrangements made between you and any other person, using or named on the Website are entirely at your sole risk and responsibility.
To the extent permitted by law, we, and third parties connected to us hereby expressly exclude:
· all conditions, warranties, and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity;
· any liability for loss or damage incurred by any user in connection with the use, inability to use, or results of the use of the Website, any websites linked to it and any material posted on it;
· any liability for any bugs or faults in our systems or tools; and
· any liability for any direct, special, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by any user in connection with the Website or connection with the use, inability to use, or results of the use of the Website, any websites linked to it and any materials posted on it, including, without limitation any liability for:
1. loss of income or revenue;
2. loss of business;
3. loss of profits or contracts;
4. loss of anticipated savings;
5. loss of data;
6. loss of goodwill;
7. wasted management or office time; and
8. for any other loss or damage of any kind, however arising and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract, or otherwise, even if foreseeable.
Nothing in this section affects our liability for death or personal injury arising from our negligence, nor our liability for fraudulent misrepresentation or misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter, nor any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
CONTENT YOU PROVIDE
You may use our Website only for lawful purposes. You may not use our Website:
· In any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation;
· In any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect;
· To send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which does not comply with our content standards;
· To transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware, or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
You also agree:
· Not to reproduce, duplicate, copy or re-sell any part of our website in contravention of the provisions of these Terms;
· Not to use ad-blocking software;
· Not to reuse text or graphics from the Website or parts thereof.
CHANGES TO TERMS
We are committed to ensuring that our website is as useful and efficient as possible. For that reason, we reserve the right to make changes to the services, at any time. We will never charge you for any service without making it very clear to you precisely what you're paying for.
Any new features which are added to the current site shall also be subject to these Terms and Conditions. You can always review the most current version of the Terms and conditions at any time on this page. We reserve the right to update, change or retrieve any part of these Terms and conditions by posting updates and/or changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check this page periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the website following the posting of any changes constitutes acceptance of those changes.
1. Bizroutes Inc. at this moment grants the User a non-exclusive, non-transferable, limited right to access and use the Service, under the conditions of these Terms & Conditions and for the duration of the Agreement.
2. The use of the Service is at the User's own expense and risk. The User is responsible for meeting the technical and functional requirements and using the electronic communication facilities that are necessary to be able to access and use the Service. The User will at all times bear the risk of loss, theft, or damage to any of its data.
We may disclose the User's Personal Data or Content, or other data relating to the use of the Service, to third parties where it believes, in good faith, that it is necessary to comply with a court order, ongoing judicial proceeding, criminal or civil subpoena, or other legal process or to exercise its constitutional rights of defense against legal claims.
1. we don’t charge for ads. We only charge when interested buyers want more information.
2. Users can add listings for free and remove them at any time.
3. We read all messages from potential buyers to make sure they are not spam. We do this to avoid the seller not having to pay for a message that is not related to his ad.
4. All ads must have trucks and we don’t publish ads that are storefronts, brick, and mortar.
5. We have to approve the ad after they add the listing.
6. If they want to re-edit their ad later then we have to approve the edits as well.
7. Buyers must provide information so the seller can reach out to them such as Name number and email and must leave a brief message
8. Messages from buyers are opened only after payment from the seller to us.
Google Ads (AdWords)
Google Ads (AdWords) remarketing service is provided by Google Inc.
You can opt-out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customize the Google Display Network ads by visiting the Google Ads Settings page: http://www.google.com/settings/ads
Google also recommends installing the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on - https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout - for your web browser. Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on provides visitors with the ability to prevent their data from being collected and used by Google Analytics.
For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy Terms web page: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en
Facebook remarketing service is provided by Facebook Inc.
You can learn more about interest-based advertising from Facebook by visiting this page: https://www.facebook.com/help/164968693837950
To opt-out from Facebook's interest-based ads, follow these instructions from Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/help/568137493302217
Facebook adheres to the Self-Regulatory Principles for Online Behavioural Advertising established by the Digital Advertising Alliance. You can also opt-out from Facebook and other participating companies through the Digital Advertising Alliance in the USA http://www.aboutads.info/choices/, the Digital Advertising Alliance of Canada in Canada http://youradchoices.ca/ or the European Interactive Digital Advertising Alliance in Europe http://www.youronlinechoices.eu/, or opt-out using your mobile device settings.
For more information on the privacy practices of Facebook, please visit Facebook's Data Policy: https://www.facebook.com/privacy/explanation
Without prior approval and written permission, you may not create frames around our Webpages that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Website.
You agree to indemnify, protect and hold harmless to Bizroutes Inc., subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, officers, directors, agents, contractors, license, service providers, subcontractors, suppliers, interns, and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorney’s fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your breach of these Terms and conditions or the documents they incorporate by reference or your infringement of any law or the rights of a third-party.
Any dispute arising out of or in connection with any of the client projects shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the United States of America court-based out of New York. The existence of a dispute, if any, shall not constitute a claim against Bizroutes Inc.
Our inability to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms of Service shall not constitute a discharge of such right or provision.
If you would like to: access, correct, register a complaint, or simply want more information please contact us:
Email: [email protected]